This image has closed the project The Crisis. This work was important in the way that it helped me to reflect a bit on some issues locked in some drawers of the thought. The project photography serves me this way.
This is the final image.
This image is the result of seven different pictures
As usual I started by creating a blank document 100cmX100cm 300 dpi / inch.
Then cut out the model of the different photos, resized and repositioned.
Then began the process of the filters. I put a black one first…
… which gave this result
Then I added a yellow with an opacity of 51% and Multiply.
Resulting in a warmer image.
A second black filter (46%-overlay)
With this result.
Finally a filter to darken the corners.
Resulting in the final image.
Tip: in this project the images were all made in external environment. It may seem a suggestion for the most distracted but who frequently photograph certainly remember having taken to the field the discharged batteries or memory cards full of images. It happens! The important thing is to be careful and check the equipment before we go abroad and if necessary make a list of equipment that will be used.